Tuesday 11 August 2015

Welcome

Hi !!!!!!


Welcome to my new blog, its going to about my life with tech and the issues we all have each day, and how we overcome them.

I work in the mobile phone industry and have loads of tech and like to focus on the best item rather than the most popular. 

My aim in here is to look at the best phones, apps, games, solutions, and just funny things that happen with tech, and all things mobile. I will try to review a few phones ( I may try to sort some Youtube videos ). I want this blog to grow into something special and I hope that I will get better with layouts and all things blog related,so if you have any advice or tips please feel free to share.

All I would ask is that if you can follow and read and suggest topics that would be great, if you like what you read tell your friends.

That's it for today, I will be back in the next couple of days I'm thinking the next blog will be about the tech i use each day and why, Interested comeback if not let me know what you would like.

Have fun ..................

No comments:

Post a Comment